for your and our safety
Holiday means one thing – feeling good. We have developed a comprehensive security concept so that you can enjoy your days at the Seehof without worries. We have taken all measures necessary according to Austrian authority. Please note that the regulations and measures may differ from other countries and that the legal requirements are subject to change!
Our measures to protect you
The most important actions
We adhere to our elaborated COVID-19 prevention concept and have appointed a COVID-19 representative.
ENTRY to AUSTRIA
- On the homepage of the Kaiserwinkl region you will find all relevant travel information.
Note: Since the entry regulations are subject to constant changes, we ask you to inform yourself on the websites of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We would also like to point out that you should inform yourself about possible requirements before your arrival.
- There are currently no special Covid-related entry requirements to Germany.
Note: Since the entry regulations in the respective home countries of our guests are subject to constant changes, we ask you to inform yourself on the website of the Austrian Federal Ministry or the respective foreign offices of your home country.
- We comply with the general requests for distance and hygiene.
- In all areas of the hotel, signs point out the hygiene and distance rules.
- In the entrance areas (Lobby Seehof and Lobby Seeresidenz) floor stickers indicate the distance.
- All our employees are vaccinated, recovered and regularly tested.
- Sauna village and wellness area can be used without restrictions.
- Disinfection dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- In the restaurant area there are sufficient facilities for disinfecting hands, and disposable gloves are also available. At the buffet, floor stickers indicate distance and direction.
- Please follow the staff’s directions and refer to the information on the morning mail.
- Recreational facilities and services may be used as usual, subject to rules.
- Plexiglas screens have been incorporated into the reception area. Room access cards are disinfected before being issued to the guest.
Further important information about the current situation can be found here.
Holiday at the Seehof
Do you have further questions about the current situation?
Do not hesitate to contact us!