Holidays in Kössen
Hiking, golf and cycling on the shores of Lake Walchsee
in the Kaiserwinkl Region
- 200 kilometres of signposted hiking trails
- 180 kilometres of cycle paths & 125 kilometres of MTB trails
- Swimming in Lake Walchsee
- Three golf courses
- Adventure sports: rafting, canyoning, paragliding, etc.
Swimming, Biking, Hiking & More
Benefit from the central location of the Hotel Seehof in Kössen. The mountains around the hotel are ideal for hiking and mountain biking, while nearby Lake Walchsee is one of the warmest swimming lakes in Tyrol and the perfect place to cool off. Golf fans will enjoy the three golf courses in the region, or why not simply lie back and relax next to the pool at our hotel?
A romantic getaway for two, a family break or a holiday with friends – whatever you are planning, summer is the perfect time of year to explore the Kaiserwinkl region. Adrenaline junkies can get their kick out on the water with canyoning or rafting or up in the air with a paragliding flight high above Kössen. As you can see, there really is something for everyone at the Hotel Seehof in Kössen. Come visit us and find out for yourself!
Summer holidays filled with benefits
- 10% discount on the journey up and down the mountain at Bergbahn Kössen for adults, Children (D.O.B. 2012) free
- Free parking at ten car parks in the region
- Free use of regional bus all-season in the region Kaiserwinkl to Reit im Winkl
- Free horse-drawn carriage ride for children up to 12 years of age
- Many deals and discounts on taxi travel, watersports, lifts & cable cars, adventure club, working dairy farm, restaurants, shops and other leisure activities