at the Hotel Seehof
Sweat it out on holiday in Kössen
All those who want to get away from it all on holiday wil find exactly what they are looking for at the Hotel Seehof. Our sauna world is a haven of peace and quiet and the perfect place to relax and recover after trying out some of the many activities in the pretty Kaiserwinkl region. Lean back, relax and forget about the outside world for a few hours!
- Sauna world and infrared lounge with Tyrolean sauna, herb sauna, new outdoor sauna, etc.
- Chillout area with waterbeds, heated recliners and tea bar
- Wide range of body treatments available (extra charge)
Pure relaxation in our sauna world
- Tyrolean sauna – relaxing & invigorating
- Infrared lounge – strengthens the immune system
- Herb sauna – clears the airways
- Aroma steam palace – gets the blood pumping
- Outdoor sauna – ideal in winter
- Saltwater pool – improves the circulation
- Whirlpool (32°C) – relaxes tense muscles
- Chillout area with heated recliners, waterbeds and tea bar
Massages & Treatments
A session in the sauna is not only the ideal way to re-charge your batteries after hiking in the mountains or skiing the slopes – it is also a great chance to clear your head and get away from it all for a few hours. Here at the Hotel Seehof in Kössen we have a whole sauna village where highlights include a family sauna (clothing required) and a large chill-out area where guests can enjoy a little peace and quiet.
The sauna village is open daily from 13:00 until 19:00. A bag with bathrobe and towels can be found in your room upon arrival. Fluffy slippers and additional towels can be borrowed free of charge from reception. Please be aware that the sauna village is only open to guests aged 14 years and above.
Total relaxation at the 4* Superior Hotel Seehof
Treat friends and family to a spa holiday in Tyrol.
We will be happy to help you plan your stay with us.