As a guest at the 4-Star Seehof Adventure & Activity Hotel in Kössen, you will receive the Kaiserwinkl card free of charge at our front desk. Take advantage of this family-friendly card to receive many perks from the region fully free of charge, or at reduced prices, such as:
- Free parking on the 9 parking areas of the Kaiserwinkl region
- Free local bus in summer 11.05. - 25.10.2015
- Fee village-guidance
- 50% on guided hiking-tours
- 50% on selected programm-points of the "Creative Summer Workshop" for kids
- 50% discount on Kaiserwinkl merchandising items
- new: 20 % on one greenfee in all 3 golf clubs
- Countless discounts on taxis, cable cars, ski schools, the adventure club, and in various shops, inns and leisure facilities of the Kaiserwinkl.
Here is another overview of all of the Kaiserwinkl card’s perks, organised in one convenient booklet.
- Free parking in ten car parks in the region
- Free regional bus for winter hikers, cross-country skiers, and skiers
- Free use of cross-country skiing trail
- Free village tours
- Free lantern hiking
- Free snowshoe testing opportunity
- Free pony ride for children up to 12 years of age
- 50% discount on classic or skating cross-country introductory lessons, sauna, Bavarian curling
- 50 Discount on Kaiserwinkl merchandising items
- 23%-25% discount on lifts and descents for non-skiers on the Kössen and Zahmer Kaiser cable cars in Walchsee (children born on 2005 or later travel for FREE - non-skiers)
- Numerous discounts for taxi companies, ski schools, adventure clubs, along with many different inns, businesses, and recreational facilities in Kaiserwinkl.