We adhere to our elaborated COVID-19 prevention concept and have appointed a COVID-19 representative.
ENTRY to AUSTRIA
- 2-G rule (vaccinated, recovered and PCR test). For entrants from countries with a low incidence of infection (according to the European Corona traffic light), quarantine after entry is not required. The "2-G rule" applies: proof of a vaccination or a covid infection that has been overcome is required. In addition, a valid PCR test (72 hours) must be presented, if a booster vaccination cannot yet be proven. If an additional PCR test or the booster vaccination cannot be proven, entry is possible, but an immediate home quarantine has to be started after entry.
- ATTENTION: For hotels, restaurants, Christmas markets, cultural areas, sports and leisure facilities as well as cable cars & gondolas the so-called "2-G rule" applies. Antigen and PCR tests are no longer valid as proof of entry.
- Registration obligation upon entry
- Only those who enter Austria from a high incidence or virus variant area (according to the European Corona traffic light) must register in advance here.
- On the homepage of the Kaiserwinkl region you will find all relevant travel information.
Note: Since the entry regulations are subject to constant changes, we ask you to inform yourself on the websites of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We would also like to point out that you should inform yourself about possible requirements before your arrival.
Since the entry regulations in the respective home countries of our guests are subject to constant changes, we ask you to inform yourself on the website of the Austrian Federal Ministry or the respective foreign offices of your home country.
- We comply with the general requests for distance and hygiene.
- In all areas of the hotel, signs point out the hygiene and distance rules.
- In the entrance areas (Lobby Seehof and Lobby Seeresidenz) floor stickers indicate the distance.
- All our employees are vaccinated, recovered and regularly tested.
- FFP2 masks mandatory for guests and staff in all public areas, 2G proof (vaccinated, recovered).
- Sauna village and wellness area can be used without restrictions.
- Disinfection dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- In the restaurant area there are sufficient facilities for disinfecting hands, and disposable gloves are also available. At the buffet, floor stickers indicate distance and direction.
- Please follow the staff's directions and refer to the information on the morning mail.
- Recreational facilities and services may be used as usual, subject to rules.
- Plexiglas screens have been incorporated into the reception area. Room access cards are disinfected before being issued to the guest.
- Closing time from 10pm.
Further important information about the current situation can be found here.