At Seehof, there are many ways to make your body feel good. We wish you a lot of fun, both on land and in the water!
Seehof Swimming, Adventure, and Sauna Facilities
for the Entire Family
A wellness and relaxation day like this flies by quickly in Seehof’s diversified swimming and sauna area. By separating family-friendly areas and areas for adults seeking relaxation, we have created the ideal wellness environment for all Seehof guests, whether bathing together with the family at the new Seehof water theme park or a relaxing swim in the swimming pool.
The Seehof Pool Facilities
- Large 200m² outdoor swimming pool in the summer
- Small 28m² outdoor pool
- Large 105m² indoor pool
- 6m² Children’s pool
- A new 4000 m², family-friendly water theme park with huge slides and adventure pool with a water fall and massage nozzles. There are two more pools here. A 20m² baby pool and a 90m² children’s pool.
The Seehof SPA
- open from 13:00 to 19:00; opens earlier in bad weather
- Infrared lounge, Tyrolean steam bath, herbal bath, regeneration temple, brine bath, aroma steam palace, new outdoor sauna, heated recliners, and a large relaxation area
- Waterbeds, solarium, showers
- Dressing rooms, lockers for storing valuables
- Tea bar
Towels and robes will be in a swim bag in your room upon arrival. Furthermore, you can obtain bathing shoes and additional towels free of charge from the front desk.
For a special beauty experience at the Seehof Wellness Hotel
Pure wellness for him & her
There is a wide range of beauty and cosmetic treatments for you to choose from at the Panorama Luxury Hotel, which specialises in this matter. The Panorama is 10 minutes away by foot. Or use our free shuttle service to get to Panorama and back again to Seehof.
Exclusive treatments, high-quality cosmetic products, and an empathetic team of beauty specialists await you at the Panorama beauty centre. Whether it’s massages, peelings, manicures & pedicures or decorative cosmetic treatments: our extensive selection of body and beauty treatments are sure to fulfil all of your beauty desires.
Feel free to make use of relaxing pools, rose and honey baths, and many massage types both at the Hotel Seehof and at the Hotel Panorama. Please book your desired treatment at our front desk.
We recommend selecting your favourite treatments from our beauty & wellness selection directly online, or you can browse through our current beauty magazine.